17 December 2005

Trippy Wonder Fantastic

Darksyde is at it again: A Cosmic Season's Greetings.

I could try to add to it, but there's no point. As usual he's said it all:

In an electrifying jolt of acceleration it was as though I was thrown head over heels off into the endless heavens, an infinitesimal mote of consciousness dwarfed by intimidating immensity. I was swallowed whole by space and time, united with uncountable tiny points of light flickering in a boundless black abyss.

It was terrifying, it was exhilarating, it was glorious. I was mainlining cosmic eternity, and like that first warm bourbon buzz for the latent alcoholic or that first rush for a burgeoning junkie, after my transcendental ride ended, all I could think of was: I want some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home