31 December 2005

A Hogmanay Wish

So, it's the last day of the year. Mostly, I have to admit, this is one I will put in the good riddance pile. But not completely. Because it's a year whose suckitude may have just been a prelude to better things, like that last, horrible dry retching before you get over a bad case of food poisoning and get back to eating good food.

Big Things are in store for this coming year. I have some ideas for things I want to do on this blog to be a bit more interesting and entertaining, a lot of writing goals to be met, and the previously mentioned leaving a Bad Place Behind. 2006 will be new, if nothing else, and at this point that can only be a good thing.

But for now, I just want to send the love out to y'all, and hope that the coming year (and years, because I'm not stingy) are amazing for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger rie said...

back atcha', lil bro. as long as we wake up above ground, it's all good. and if we can manage to keep moving each day, even better. (-;

1/08/2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home